Value of life quotes
Here you will find interesting quotes and sayings. The creative ideas of them is to inspire you on your own way and new ideas in your life. Also, you can print the favourite ones and put on your desk or wall in the room. In this list you will find quotes about the value of life and quotes about values and morals. Enjoy it!
Welcome to our wonderful assortment of incredible statements and values quotes about existence by old rationalists, unmistakable figures ever, and popular contemporary individuals! The ethical quotes make life brighter. And moral quotes teach us.
Regardless of whether you are looking for an incentive throughout everyday life or searching for the mysteries of good life then you will surely discover something of enthusiasm here…
The world has seen numerous extraordinary realms through the ages, each making its rendition of satisfaction and comprehension of a decent life. Ethics quote helps to maintain relationships.
It is noteworthy that the more antiquated the statements are, the more punchy they appear to be.
The statements are arranged in sequential requests.
Appreciate, love them, feel propelled, and share!
but good life,
is to be chiefly valued.
(c.469 BC – c.399 BC, Greek ethicist and philosopher)
(c.427 BC – c.347 BC, Greek philosopher)
not in having
but in having
(c.341 BC – c.270 BC, Greek philosopher)
You will be
as much value to others
as you have been
Marcus Tullius Cicero
(c.106 BC – c.43 BC, Roman philosopher,
statesman, and political theorist)
Where there is no vision,
the people perish.
You know the value
of every merchandise,
but you do not know
your own value
– that is stupidity…
(1207 – 1273, Persian poet,
jurist, and theologian)
The value of life
is not in
the length of days,
the use we make of them;
a man may live long
yet very little.
Michel de Montaigne
(1533 – 1592, French writer and philosopher)
are valued high,
when they are
(1580 – 1632, English writer and playwright)
like gold and diamonds,
owes its value
only to its scarcity.
(1709 – 1784, English writer)
The longer we live
the more we think
and the higher the value
we put on friendship
towards parents and friends.
(1709 – 1784, English writer)
Values of life quotes
Values quote make our life happy. And each value quote can bring new idea and path to our life.
1. “When your values are clear to you, making decisions becomes easier.” Roy E. Disney
2. “Our value is the sum of our values.” Joe Batten
3. “If you don’t stick to your values when they are being tested, they’re not values, they’re hobbies.” Job Stewart
4. “Good moral values are mostly molded from a place where love, faith, and hope exist.” Arsenio V. Manalo Jr
5. “Peace of mind produces right values, right values produce right thoughts. Right thoughts produce right actions.” Mark Richardson
6. “Never compromise your values.” Steve Maraboli
7. “Your attitude is an expression of your values and expectations.” Zabid Abas
8. “Open your arms to change but don’t let go of your values.” Dalai Lama
9. “I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you want to be treated, and helping those in need. To me those are traditional values.” Ellen Degeneres
10. “Great people have great values and great ethics.” Jeffrey Gitomer
11. “Living with integrity means behaving in ways that are in harmony with your personal values.” Barbara De Angelis
12. “Our mission and core values drive our culture and are the foundation of our practice. We measure each decision against these standards.” Chris Hanslik
13. “If we lose our human values by having everything mechanized, then machines will dictate our lives.” Dalai Lama
14. “Your personal core values define who you are.” Tony Hsieh
25. “Good values are like a magnet – they attract good people.” John Wooden
26. “Real values can have meaning to man only when he steps on to the spiritual path, a path where negative emotions have no use.” Sai Baba
27. “My father taught my siblings and me the importance of positive values and a strong ethical compass. He showed us how to be resilient, how to deal with challenges, and how to strive for excellence in all that we do. He taught us that there’s nothing that we cannot accomplish if we marry vision and passion with an enduring work ethic.” Ivanka Trump
28. “Happiness is that state of consciousness which proceeds from the achievement of one’s values.” Ayn Rand
29. “Happiness is that state of consciousness which proceeds from the achievement of one’s values.” Frances Hesselbein
30. “Your core values are the deeply held beliefs that authentically describe your soul.” John C. Maxwell
31. “Define your priorities, know your values and believe in your purpose. Only then can you effectively share yourself with others.” Les Brown
32. “Live your days on the positive side of life, in tune with your most treasured values. And in each moment you’ll have much to live for.” Ralph Marston
33. “You don’t have to live a lie. Living a lie will mess you up. It will send you into depression. It will warp your values.” Gilbert Baker
34. “I never wanted to be on any billionaires list. I never define myself by net worth. I always try to define myself by my values.” Howard Schultz
35. “Values reflect what is important to the way you live and work.” Anonymous