Riding motorcycle quotes
Here you will find interesting quotes and sayings. The creative idea of them is to inspire you on your own way and new ideas in your life. Also, you can print the favourite ones and put on your desk or wall in the room. In this list you will find motorcycle sayings and quotes, riding quotes. Quotes about motorcycle describe culture of fans. You will open a new world of rider quotes. Quotes about motorcycling make you to think wider. You can find yourself in quotations about motorcycles. Quotes about motorcycle are fun for everyone. I am sharing quotations about motorcycles which are inspirational with you. It is an amazing way of life. Enjoy it!
- Doesn’t matter what you ride, give respect to get respect
- Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery; Ride and live today
- If you want to be happy for a day, drink.
If you want to be happy for a year, marry.
If you want to be happy for a lifetime, ride a motorcycle.
- You don’t stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding.
- Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass: it’s about learning how to ride in the rain!
- A bike on the road is worth two in the shed.
- You are on your own. You are not protected by two tons of steel, rubber, foam padding and safety glass. Neither are you steering two tons of guided missile toward other cars, people and property. If you are prepared to accept the responsibility of your own actions, then motorcycling can be both safe and thrilling. Riding is an art as well as a craft and no amount of explanation can take the place of experience.
Theresa Wallach, Easy Motorcycle Riding, 1970
- It wasn’t until I went to college and I got my first motorcycle that I understood the thrill of speed.
- I look my best when i take my helmet off after a long motorcycle ride. I have a glow and a bit of helmet hair.
- Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly.
- The older I get, the faster I was. There are old bikers and there are bold bikers, but there are no old, bold bikers.
- All girls like guys who are tough. Obviously, riding a motorcycle – I don’t want to say that there’s a bad boy quality – but there’s definitely a tough and macho thing about a guy who rides a motorcycle and that element of danger. That’s really sexy.
- You do not need a therapist if you own a motorcycle, any kind of motorcycle!
- That is why, as soon as I felt a real attraction for my first passion which was the motorcycle, and in spite of the danger it could represent, they encouraged me.
- A motorcycle functions entirely in accordance with the laws of reason, and a study of the art of motorcycle maintenance is really a miniature study of the art of rationality itself.
Robert M. Pirsig
- Young riders pick a destination and go… Old riders pick a direction and go.
- Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
- If you can still hear your fears, drop a gear
- Riding is bike is like an art, something you do because you feel something inside.
- The reason I’m drawn to it is – both the off-road racing and the motorcycles on the track – it takes a lot for me to quiet my brain and anything that requires 100% of my attention and focus I find very soothing and that is the closest I get to being content.
- When I’m riding my motorcycle, I’m glad to be alive. When I stop riding my motorcycle, I’m glad to be alive.
- Sometimes your Knight is shiny armour turns out to be a biker in dirty leathers.
- Take a journey, soar like an eagle, there are so many roads to explore, so little time.
- A long ride is the answer to your questions you will soon forget.
25) “The reason I do it is because if you do it wrong, it will kill you.
If you think it’s too dangerous then go home and cut your lawn and leave us to it.”- Guy Martin (Isle of Man TT)
26) “Motorcycling is not, of itself, dangerous. It’s however, extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.”- Anonymous
27) “Fake bikers have an image to maintain. The real bikers just don’t give a shit.”- Anonymous
28) “Happiness Isn’t Around the Corner. Happiness is the Corner”- Anonymous
29) “We Only Regret the Rides We Didn’t Take”- Anonymous
30) “That’s all the motorcycle is, a system of concepts worked out in steel.”
31) “Why are motorcycle dealers closed on Sundays? Because Sunday is for worship… Catholics go to church, Motorcyclists go to the track.”- Anonymous
32) “Riding a motorcycle on today’s highways, you have to ride in a very defensive manner. You have to be a good rider and you have to have both hands and both feet on the controls at all times.”- Evel Knievel
33) “Saddlebags can never hold everything you want, but they CAN hold everything you need”
34) “The three most dangerous words to a biker are “HEY… WATCH THIS!”
35) “Don’t lead the pack if you don’t know where you’re going.”
36) “I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.”
37) “Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.”- Steve McQueen
38) “In the moment, right or wrong, always have your brother’s back!”
39) “Sometimes you need a really crooked road to get your head straight.”
40) “You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike than other people do all their life.”- Marco Simoncelli
41) “You’re never lost on a motorcycle.”
42) “I’d rather be a rider for a minute, than a spectator for a lifetime.”
43) “Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”- Anonymous
44) “Never Twist the throttle with your ego.”- Anonymous
45) “The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.”- Anonymous
46) “That’s all the motorcycle is, a system of concepts worked out in steel.” – Robert M. Pirsig
47) “God didn’t create metal so that man could make paper clips!” – Harley Davidson
48) “A bike on the road is worth two in the shed.” – Anonymous
49) “Keep your bike in good repair: motorcycle boots are not comfortable for walking.” – Anonymous
50) “Don’t lead the pack unless you know where you’re going.” – Anonymous
51) “Straight Roads do not make skilful driver.”- Paulo Coelho
52) “You never see a motorcycle parked outside of a psychiatrist’s office.”
53) “Riding a Motorcycle is Like an Art: Something You Do Because You Feel Something Inside” – Anonymous
54) “To Ride or Not to Ride? That is a Stupid Question.” – Anonymous
55) “Sometimes it Takes a Whole Tank of Fuel Before You Can Think Straight” – Anonymous
56) “Ride Hard or Stay Home” – Anonymous
57) “Race the Rain. Ride the Win. Chase Sunset. Only a Biker Understands.” – Anonymous
58) “Young Riders Pick a Destination and Go. Old Riders Pick a Direction and Go.” – Anonymous
59) “No Road is Too Long if You Have Good Company” – Anonymous
60) “Life is Not About Waiting for the Storms to Pass. It’s About Learning to Ride in the Rain.” – Anonymous
61) “When Life Throws You a Curve…Lean Into It, Pick Your Line and Keep Your Weight on the Outside Peg.” – Anonymous
62) “No plans. No maps. No GPS. No rules. Just ride.” – Anonymous
63) “It’s Ride O’Clock Somewhere” – Anonymous
64) “It’s Not the Destination. It’s the Ride.” – Anonymous
65) “Some See a therapist. I ride.” – Anonymous
66) “I Don’t Ride a Motorcycle to Add Days to My Life. I Ride to Add Life to My Days.” – Anonymous
67) “When Life Gets Complicated. I Ride.” – Anonymous
68) “There is Absolutely No Excuse for What I’m About to Do – Let’s Ride” – Anonymous
69) “Happiness is a Motorcycle, a Full Tank of Gas and Twisty Roads” – Anonymous
70) “If You Don’t Ride in the Rain…You Don’t Ride” – Anonymous
Share wih me what is your favourite one of this quote about motorcycles?