Minding your own business quotes
Here you will find interesting quotes and sayings. The creative ideas of them is to inspire you on your own way and new ideas in your life. Also, you can print the favourite ones and put on your desk or wall in the room. In this list you will find funny mind your own business quotes and mind your business quotes. Enjoy it!
- There’s no business like staying the hell out of my business, so please stay out.
- A hard thing about business is minding your own.
- Make somebody happy today. Mind your own business.
- Mind your own business. But love your neighbor as yourself.
David C. Hill
- There is nothing more provocative than minding your own business.
William S. Burroughs
- You would be very surprise with how much positive changes that you could make in your life, if could make it your top priority to mind your own business.
- To be busy minding other people’s business, is to leave one’s personal business unattended to.
- While you are too busy minding other people’s business, who is busy minding yours?
- How do I have productive days with minimum drama? Simple; I mind my own business.
- Mind your own business; The best statement that any wise person can see as encouragement and best advice ever.
- If you mind your own business, you`ll stay busy all the time.
Hank Williams Jr.
- Justice means minding one’s own business and not meddling with other men’s concerns.
- Just mind your own business. If you mind your business, then you won`t be mindin` mine.
Hank Williams Jr.
- Mind your own business. What your neighbor does (within the law) is none of your concern. Accept that behavior is not evil simply because it is different.
Jonathan Lockwood Huie
- Keep your attention focused entirely on what is truly your own concern, and be clear that what belongs to others is their business and none of yours.
- When every one minds his own business the work is done.
- Keep your nose out of another’s mess.
- If everybody minded their own business, the world would go around a great deal faster than it does.
- Let every man mind his own business.
Miguel de Unanimo
- A man is likely to mind his own business when it is worth minding. When it is not, he takes his mind off his own meaningless affairs by minding other people’s business.
- I don’t know how people can get so anti-something. Mind your own business, take care of your affairs, and don’t worry about other people so much.
- Trouble often begins when we involve ourselves in other people’s business.
Pastor Steve Smothermon
- Let every fox take care of his own tail.
- Let people do what they need to do to make them happy. Mind your own business, and do what you need to do to make you happy.
- The idea of strictly minding our own business is moldy rubbish. Who could be so selfish?
- Don’t spend so much time analyzing me and my life. Worry about your own, that is obviously where the real issues lie.
- When you mind your own business you will never get caught up in all the nonsense.
- You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him.
- Let the refining and improving of your own life keep you so busy that you have little time to criticize others.
Michel de Montaigne
- If you stop focusing on other people’s life you’ll have more time to fix your own life.
- There are always ears on the other side of the wall.
- The things most people want to know about are usually none of their business.
- If it doesn’t directly affect you, then it’s probably none of your business!
- Everyone notices everyone else’s problems but never pay attention to their own.
- Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
- Most people don’t realize their neighbors are as nosy as they are.
- On a scale of Voldemort to Pinocchio, how Nosy are you?
- Censure yourself, but never another. Do not discuss right or wrong. (You should live and let live, and mind your own business, avoiding a judgmental mindset that likes to categorise people and situations as either good or bad).
- I don’t care what you think about me. I don’t think about you at all.
- Just a reminder, what other people think of you is none of your business.
- Sweep in front of your own door.
- Bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.
- Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands.
1 Thessalonians 4:11
- To mind your own business incorporates the whole duty of man.
- The biggest fool is the one who minds the business of others rather than minding his very own.
- If we had no faults we should not take so much pleasure in noting those of others.
Francois de la Rochefoucauld
- Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration has been minding my own business.
- The people seemed nearly ostentatious about minding their own business.
- What people in the world think of you is really none of your business.
- Successful people never worry about what others are doing.
- The best statement from a wise man is to mind your own business all the time, that it truly is.
- For now, I hope you focus on what you need to do and forget about the world around you.
- This is my life so the choices I will make are all my own, so do not even dare to take charge.
- Forget it, all the lessons that I have learned in my life are because of the mistakes I made.
- Do not worry too much about me and just worry about yourself, forget what I am doing.
- My actions should not even concern you one bit for I am my own person, that is the truth.
- If you have a really healthy mind and a good personality, you will not speak ill of me at all.
- Let people on their own, if they want to do what makes them happy, they should do just that.
- If someone tells you what you should or should not do, do not mind them, tell them to go.
- It’s not that it is a secret, it is more of it should not be of your concern, it is my life after all.
- Do not meddle with people and just mind your own business, you are better off that way, boy.
- I am better off trying out new things on my own than be with someone I just cannot stand.
- I personally thing you should not rock my boat and just keep on rowing your very own boat.
- If you really want to make someone happy, you should just do your own stuff, that’s the truth.
- Stop assuming things and just try your best to decide what you should be doing in this life.
- You do not even need to defend yourself right now, you just have to live your life, thoroughly.
- If you are not aware of what is happening then you do not have the right to an opinion, really.
- The best thing you can do right now is to mind your own business, believe me on this now.
- If you can keep yourself to mind your own business, you can do a lot of things, get them done.
- The moment you think you are more than capable of doing things on your own, is really great.