90+ being confused quotes
Here are some confusion quotes and confused images. I hope you will find your favorite one.
A few people have exceptionally clear, unmistakable thoughts and objectives. However, disarray is likewise acceptable. You have substantially more clearness than you might suspect as confused about life and uncertain. Best confused quote will cause you to acknowledge how it can make you increasingly freed, taught, and free.
In case you’re scanning for best citation to impart to your loved ones or simply need to feel roused yourself, peruse through an astounding assortment of motivating proceeding onward cites, top interest statements and conflicted quotes.
Your intellect may be confused, but your emotions will never lie to you. – John Gay
I am both happy and sad at the same time, and I’m still trying to figure out how that could be. – Stephen Chbosky
When you finally accept that it’s OK not to have answers and it’s OK not to be perfect, you realize that feeling confused is a normal part of what it is to be a human being. – Winona Ryder
You can never control who you fall in love with, even when you’re in the most sad, confused time of your life. You don’t fall in love with people because they’re fun. It just happens. – Kirsten Dunst
The most confused we ever get is when we’re trying to convince our heads of something our heart knows is a lie. – Karen Marie Moning
When you don’t know where to start, just go to a place you miss so much. – Toba Beta
We are buried beneath the weight of information, which is being confused with knowledge; quantity is being confused with abundance and wealth with happiness. – Tom Waits
If I look confused, it is because I am thinking. – Samuel Goldwyn
I freely admit I’m confused. I’m a confused and troubled individual but at the same time…It’s Free! – Craig Ferguson
If you are sure you understand everything that is going on, you are hopelessly confused. – Walter F. Mondale
I have never been lost, but I will admit to being confused for several weeks. – Daniel Boone
Anyone who isn’t confused, really doesn’t understand the situation. – Edward R. Murrow
I’ve never been lost, but I was mighty turned around for three days once. – Daniel Boone
When I feel a little confused, the only thing to do is to turn back to the study of nature before launching once again into the subjects closest to heart. – Raoul Dufy
Confusion is the welcome mat at the door of creativity. – Michael J. Gelb
At times he felt that he had almost rather not be in love with her, for it brought him no peace. What was the use of it, if it was only going to be painful? – Larry McMurtry
When I feel confused or depressed, I remember back to junior high and I silently repeat, ‘This, too, shall pass.’ – Josh Groban
Confusion now hath made his masterpiece! – William Shakespeare
Today, if you are not confused, you are not thinking clearly. – Irene Peter
If you’re not confused, you’re not paying attention. – Tom Peters
If I’m perplexed by the fact that I’m constantly lost, maybe somewhere in my head I’ve determined that being lost serves a greater purpose than being found. – Craig D. Lounsbrough
What I’m not confused about is the world needing much more love, no hate, no prejudice, no bigotry and more unity, peace and understanding. Period. – Stevie Wonder
Whenever I’m confused about something, I ask God to reveal the answers to my questions, and he does. – Beyonce Knowles
I loved her as much as ever and I still did not know how much that was. – James Baldwin
One moment in life you get stuck… and confused. – Deyth Banger
I’m gutted and feeling a bit lost, but I’m determined to get through it. – Gareth Evans
Just keep going like crazy and look back when it’s over. Otherwise you just get confused. – Cliff Burton
Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So, for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, be strong and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.
Confused like small birds trap into a badminton game. – Sulejman Halilagic
Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not yet understood. – Henry Miller
You can’t follow your heart when it is more confused than your head.
Most of my life I’ve had long periods of feeling down and lost. That’s why every five years or so I’ve smashed my life to pieces and started again. – Siobhan Fahey
I’m not confused, I’m just well mixed. – Robert Frost
However, confused the scene of our life appears, however torn we may be who now do face that scene, it can be faced, and we can go on to be whole. – Muriel Rukeyser
I always make a decision, even if it’s the wrong one. I hate being confused. – Yolandi Visser
I am suffocated and lost when I have not the bright feeling of progression. – Margaret Fuller
About love and life
- Many people feel so pressured by the expectations of others that it causes them to be frustrated, miserable and confused about what they should do. But there is a way to live a simple, joy-filled, peaceful life, and the key is learning how to be led by the Holy Spirit, not the traditions or expectations of man. – Joyce Meyer
- Right is right, and wrong is wrong, and when people start getting it confused, that means they need to sit down with some real people. – Chuck D
- My life changed completely. It’s crazy now. It’s kind of gone from striving and wondering and being confused and being lost to just feeling like the most blessed person in the world; just happy to wake up every day, happy to get on a plane every time. Just couldn’t be happier with life, really. – Becky Lynch
- Feeling sorry for yourself, and your present condition, is not only a waste of energy but the worst habit you could possibly have. – Dale Carnegie
- I’m totally confused about what I’m going to do with my life. – Bill Hicks
- Just remember; when you think all is lost, the future remains. – Robert H. Goddard
- I have a problem when people say something’s real or not real, or normal or abnormal. The meaning of those words for me is very personal and subjective. I’ve always been confused and never had a clearcut understanding of the meaning of those kinds of words. – Tim Burton
- Confused? Confusion is good. It’s an excellent place to learn something new from. – Henna Inam
- Nothing is more confused than to be ordered into a war to die or to be maimed for life without the faintest idea of what’s going on. – Hanoi Hannah
- The dangers of not thinking clearly are much greater now than ever before. It’s not that there’s something new in our way of thinking; it’s that credulous and confused thinking can be much more lethal in ways it was never before. – Carl Sagan
- My perspective is the Earth will be here. It just may not be habitable to our life form. We get confused. We think we’re the center of everything. – Mae Jemison
- Now I’m confused. Now I don’t know what I want. – Chris Kirkpatrick
- Sometimes I’m confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn’t obvious. – Michael Stipe
- Before I came here, I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. – Enrico Fermi
- Nature is a temple in which living columns sometimes emit confused words. Man approaches it through forests of symbols, which observe him with familiar glances. – Charles Baudelaire
- Love is when two people who care for each other get confused. – Bob Schneider
- Without censorship, things can get terribly confused in the public mind. – William Westmoreland
- For I am a bear of very little brain and long words bother me. – A. A. Milne
- The mind is more sensible than heart, if you are sure listen to your heart, if you are confuse listen to your mind. – Amit Kalantri
- Every time a new technology comes along, we feel we’re about to break through to a place where we will not be able to recover. The advent of broadcast radio confused people. It delighted people, of course, but it also changed the world. – James Gleick
- The more you explain it, the more I don’t understand it. – Mark Twain
- The little waiter’s eyebrows wandered about his forehead in confusion. – Douglas Adams
- People that have had genuine abduction experiences that I’ve met that seem very genuine to me, but they’re just confused about why it happened. I’ve met a lot of people like which I regard as being very genuine… but there’s a lot of crazy people out there. – Dave Davies
- It’s funny. All you have to do is say something nobody understands, and they’ll do practically anything you want them to. – J.D. Salinger
- I was kind of confused. I thought, Well, if I get drafted, I’ll go. Everybody was very concerned with it. I had friends who went. Some that came back and some that didn’t. – Tom Berenger
- To be given permission to be confused — and remain confused — for as long as it takes would have been a huge gift. – Janet Jackson
- Everyone knows what a curve is, until he has studied enough mathematics to become confused through the countless number of possible exceptions. – Felix Klein
- To cut off the confusion and accept an answer just because it’s too scary not to have an answer is a good way to get the wrong answer. – Janet Jackson
- Perhaps misguided moral passion is better than confused indifference. – Iris Murdoch
- I think this confusion leads intellectuals and artists themselves to believe that the elite arts and humanities are a kind of higher, exalted form of human endeavor. – Steven Pinker
- History and experience tell us that moral progress comes not in comfortable and complacent times, but out of trial and confusion. – Gerald R. Ford
- We often confuse what we wish for with what is. – Neil Gaiman
- It’s amazing how confused and distracted and misdirected so many people are. – Stephen Covey
- People always seemed to know half of history, and to get it confused with the other half. – Jane Haddam
- The great blessings of mankind are within us and within our reach; but we shut our eyes, and like people in the dark, we fall foul on the very thing we search for, without finding it. – Seneca the Younger
- I was just stock in the middle, vague and undefined. – Sarah Dessen
- We’re completely confused about the boundaries between fiction and non-fiction. To me, the moment you compose, you’re fictionalizing; the moment you remember, you’re dreaming. It’s ludicrous that we have to pretend that non-fiction has to be real in some absolute sense. – David Shields
- If confusion is the first step to knowledge, I must be a genius. – Larry Leissner
- I was very confused with where my life was heading, but I knew that whatever I did, music was going to be involved. – Khalid
- I pretty much try to stay in a constant state of confusion just because of the expression it leaves on my face. – Johnny Depp
- I am here; and here is nowhere in particular. – William Golding
- You can’t pay enough money to… cure that feeling of being broken and confused. – Winona Ryder
- Many persons have been confused and discouraged at the very outset of the study by the great variety and the delicate distinctions of the openings: and this has constituted a fault in many otherwise excellent manuals for the learner. – Howard Staunton
- Life, it is true, can be grasped in all its confused futility merely by opening one’s eyes and sitting passively, a spectator on the stands of history, but to understand the social processes and conflicts, the interplay between individual and group, even the physicality of human experience, we have need of small-scale models. – Will Self
- Throughout my life, I have grappled with my own identity, who I am. As a young child, I often felt ambivalent about myself, in fact, confused. – James McGreevey
- Wild animals are just as confused as people are now. You’ve got toxins in the water, oil, sewage, all sorts of things. – Jack Hanna
- It is difficult to know at what moment love begins; it is less difficult to know that it has begun. – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Right and wrong are very complicated; sometimes we get confused which one to follow.
- Sometimes hate is just confused love!
- It’s really very difficult to understand a woman – actually it’s not she but he who is confused.
- The mind is more sensible than heart, if you are sure listen to your heart, if you are confuse listen to your mind.
- It is difficult to know at what moment love begins; it is less difficult to know that it has begun.
- You can never control who you fall in love with, even when you’re in the most sad, confused time of your life. You don’t fall in love with people because they’re fun. It just happens.
- Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes… just be an illusion.
- Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.
- Women are made to be loved, not understood.
- Sometimes what we call love is just a settling of old scores, or a seeking of forbidden pain, or a circuitous path to the kingdom of cruelty, or she may simply have confused lack of capital with heroism while searching for rescue without knowing from what.
- Love is when two people who care for each other get confused.
- Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.
- Whenever I’m confused about something, I ask God to reveal the answers to my questions, and he does.
- Anyone who isn’t confused really doesn’t understand the situation.
- When you don’t know where to start,just go to a place you miss so much.
- I can cross my arms and I can cross my legs, but nothing seems to cross my mind.
- Confused? Confusion is good. It’s an excellent place to learn something new from.
- There is stability in walking an uncertain path, because you never allow yourself to be misled by what you think you know.
- I’d rather be lost than be somewhere I don’t belong.
- The only side God chooses is one of commonsense. If it doesn’t make sense; it is not God.
- When you don’t know what to do, go back to the places, the people and the promises where you know you last heard God.
- We often confuse what we wish for with what is.
- If you’re not confused, you’re not paying attention.
- Right and wrong are very complicated; sometimes we get confused which one to follow.